In which members of Ireland’s creative community have created posters featuring the worst feedback they’ve ever received from clients in support of the Temple Street Children’s Hospital. Some examples:
- "You’re portraying the Vikings in a negative light"
- "Irish people can’t read italics"
- "We feel that red just isn’t right for Christmas"
- "Lo-res?? But I don’t understand…if you can’t make it any bigger, how are you able to enlarge it on the screen?"
And my (and likely everyone’s) favourite:
- "I have printed it out, but the animated GIF is not moving?"
Click through. They’re great.
(via Coudal Partners)